02/04

In 1953 Maid of Skelmorlie was launched from A & J Inglis at Pointhouse, Glasgow, just by the mouth of the River Kelvin, by Mrs T F Cameron. Her husband was the British Transport Commission's “Scottish Region” manager.

All content © 2001 - 2020 Ships of CalMac unless otherwise stated.

THIS SITE IS NOT LINKED TO THE OFFICIAL CALMAC WEBSITE

Ships of CalMac is a free resource funded by its creators.

  • SoC Forum